Artistic Dog Photography with Alicja Zmysłowska.25-26 January 2020, Christchurch.
The Artistic Dog Photography Workshop is opportunity to learn from world renowned professional dog photographer Alicja Zmysłowska right here in New Zealand.
Through 12 years of experience in dog photography Alicja has developed her own emotional and dreamy style that shows dogs among breath-taking nature and more recently as part of the landscape. Her style is now recognized all over the globe. In her art she values uniqueness and always wants to show new ideas. Now, for the first time in New Zealand, you will have opportunity to learn from her during this 2 day workshop in Christchurch.
The workshops are designed to inspire and promote the individuality of each photographer.
Day 2 is spent on Post Processing techniques. The first part will give you chance to see and follow Ajicja’s complete workflow from Start to finish using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. This part will teach you conscious retouching from selection images and basic adjustments, to reaching the desired mood in your photo and exporting it with the right settings to publish online or for printing. It will show you how to finish a photo and add dreamy look on the photo. During the second part of the day you will get to work at individual sessions with Alicja while editing your own photos taken at the workshop and discuss them with whole group at the end of the workshop
Alicja will show you how to take advantage of our spectacular scenery by placing dog models amongst it to create impressive emotional portraits with wow factor. You’ll have the chance to work alongside her and create your own images with her guidance. The goal of this workshop is to leave you feeling inspired and promote the individuality of each photographer. At this event you will learn how to utilise not only the landscape and dog model but also the abilities of your own imagination and equipment.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is suitable for amateurs who want to take their photography to a higher level, as well as for professionals looking for inspiration or wanting to expand their business profile to a new genre of photography.
This workshop is for you if:
- You know the basics of camera operating instructions.
- You want to broaden your knowledge about working with dogs and how to communicate with them.
- You want to get inspired and find new ideas for your photos.
- You want to shoot in interesting locations and discover how to use their full potential.
- You want to know how to create a variety of moods and emotions in your photos.
- You want to develop your own unique style.
- Two days of education in the field of Dog Photography from the world-famous award-winning artist!
- Education on topics related to the behavior of the dog and how to deal with it, by planning a session that takes into account many factors and consciously composing photographs and editing them to achieve an emotional portrait in the mood we want.
- Shooting outdoors with various models of dogs in various locations with a wide range of photography options.
- Group work and individual sessions with the artist during the practical parts of the workshop.
- Internet consultations after the workshops in a special, private group.
- Notes from both days.
- Certificate of Participation.
Pricing and Dates.
Workshop Dates: 25-26 January 2020
Location: Furtography Studio, Christchurch
Please note: Workshop is limited to a maximum of 10 students. Upon booking you will be required to pay a $100 booking fee, which you will be invoiced for. If your application is unsuccessful, your booking fee will be refunded in full. Successful applicants will be required to pay an additional $900 deposit to secure their place within 14 days, the balance of the workshop is due before December 1st 2019, payment plans are available on request. If you are offered a place on the workshop and you decline the placement, your $100 deposit is forfeit. Lunch and snacks are provided but all other meals and any accommodation is at student’s own expense. This workshop is hosted by Furtography and independently operated by Alicja Zmyslowska. Furtography/Craig Turner-Bullock will not be providing any instruction during this workshop.
Furtography is based in Christchurch, New Zealand and serves clients throughout New Zealand and worldwide.
Call: (+64) 21 042 1217
Follow Furtography on Social Media:
Multi award winning international dog photographer. Fuji X ambassador. Chocoholic. June offer: save your full session fee when you book!